Water Purification Tablets and Portable Water Purifiers are a cheap, small, light, and valuable addition to your preps. Used and trusted by military and emergency organizations worldwide, Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets With PA Plus disinfect contaminated drinking water in any situation. Included are two types of tablets: Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets to make water bacteriologically suitable to drink, and PA Plus tablets to neutralize the after-taste and color in the water. It only takes two germicidal water purification tablets and two PA plus tablets to disinfect one quart (one liter) of water. These portable water treatment tablets are effective against bacteria and Giardia lamblia.
How does water purification tablets work?
- Makes questionable water bacteriologically suitable to drink
- Easy to use — ready in just 35 minutes
- 50 tablets per bottle treats 25 quarts
Content and Features
- One Bottle of 50 Potable Aqua Germicidal Water Purification Tablets With One Bottle of 50 PA Plus
- Makes contaminated water bacteriologically suitable to drink within 35 minutes
- Effective against bacteria and Giardia lamblia
- Emergency water purification tablets trusted by military and emergency organizations
- Travel and camping accessory that improves taste and color of water
Potable Aqua Water Purification disinfects contaminated drinking water in any situation. Potable Aqua is used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations, and anyone needing to drink the water of questionable bacteriological quality. For use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard.
Portable water filter for camping, emergency water purification, survival water filter – removes viruses, bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, particles, foul taste, odors, herbicides and pesticides. Ultra-fast flow rate, extended capacity, quick and easy cleanout, connects easily to popular camping and hiking water containers.
Recommended Add-on Essentials : Bug Out Bag
Features & Benefits
- Water Filter for Camping – Portable water purifier with a hand pump and included gravity feed bag. No batteries, electrical, or chemicals. Connects easily to popular camping and hiking water containers.
- Emergency Water Purification – Survival water filter removes viruses, bacteria, cysts, giardia, crypto, particles, foul taste, odors, herbicides, and pesticides. Bottled water quality at a fraction of the cost.
- Structured Matrix Technology – Independently tested to meet EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Water Purifiers against bacteria, cysts, and viruses. Removes contaminants with 0.4-micron microfiltration, chemical adsorption, and electrostatic attraction.
- Extended Capacity & Ultra-Fast Flow – Average flow rate 3-10x faster than other emergency water purification systems (2 qt./min). Quick and easy cleanout configuration extends canister life with greater, more efficient silt and debris removal.
- General Ecology Water Purification Experts – Providing clean, safe, and great tasting water for over 40 years to international airlines, military, and emergency preparedness, residential, RV, marine, and professional outfitters.
General Ecology purification and filtration technology have become the industry’s standard for excellence against which other products are measured. For over 40 years General Ecology has provided water filter technology to meet the needs of international airlines, military and emergency preparedness organizations, and consumers in the RV, marine, hiking and camping markets.
– General Ecology First Need XLE Elite Water Filter Pump
– Canister with Easy Cleanout Port
– Long Non-Kink Intake Hose
– Pre Filter with Adjustable Float
– Gravity Feed Bag
– Color Testing Drops
– Direct Connect Compatibility: Standard Nalgene Narrow Mouth (1.5” Diameter) and Wide Mouth (2.5” Diameter) with 6 Threads Per Inch (TPI) Buttress Thread – Additional Compatibility Available with Optional Adapters Sold Separately
– For Cold Water Use Only, Does not Desalinate
– Particle Retention: 0.4 Micron
– Average Flow Rate: 2 qt./min
– Capacity: 180 gallons (1,440 pints)
– Minimum Operating Temperature: 33°F (0.5°C)
– Max Operating Temperature — 100°F (38°C)
– System Weight — 16 oz.
– Pump Length — 6.25”
– Replacement canister — First Need XL Elite Replacement Canister (Part #: 302220)
(Note: Capacity performance may vary according to influent water quality.)